Dr. Mimi Lee wants you to be totally at ease with your treatment experience. She has found that creating this level of comfort begins by giving you a general idea of how things work.
After you contact Dr. Lee’s office, a member of her team will schedule an initial consultation. During this visit, you’ll meet with Dr. Lee and discuss your symptoms.
During your initial consultation with Dr. Lee, she will:
- Evaluate your current leg vein problem and how it developed.
- Consider any previous vein treatments you have had performed.
- Review other medical conditions that need to be considered.
- Perform a thorough physical examination.
- May further perform a painless ultrasound for diagnosis if she suspects you have circulation issue. NOTE: Fees may apply for additional diagnostic ultrasound testing.
Personalized Treatment Plan
Dr. Lee will analyze all diagnostic information from your initial consultation. Then, she will meet with you to develop a personalized treatment plan just for you that addresses your concerns and desires. She will also explain to you step by step how the recommended procedure is done and provide you with clear, treatment-specific instructions.
Dr. Lee personally performs all procedures in the comfort and convenience of her office. In some procedures, she will give you a mild sedative for additional comfort.
Most treatments involve little, if any, discomfort and allow you to return to your daily activities immediately or soon afterward. Post-treatment guidelines vary depending on the treatment, and Dr. Lee and her staff are more than happy to answer any questions you may have.