To determine if you would benefit from vein treatment, please take a minute to answer the following questions:
- Have you previously been diagnosed with venous reflux or venous insufficiency?
- Do you see spider veins on your legs?
- Do you experience any of the following:
- Leg pain, aching or cramping?
- Burning or itching of your skin?
- Leg or ankle swelling?
- A “heavy” feeling in your legs?
- Skin discoloration or texture changes?
- Restless legs?
- Open wounds or sores?
- Has anyone in your family been diagnosed with venous disease?
- Do your legs feel achy after prolonged periods of sitting or standing?
- Have you tried other methods of treatment (i.e. laser treatments, sclerotherapy injection, vein stripping, compression stockings, or anti-inflammatory medications) without symptom relief or do your symptoms reoccur?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, you may be a candidate for vein treatment. To schedule a consultation, please contact Dr. Mimi Lee’s office at 501.588.3143 or schedule an appointment now. Dr. Lee looks forward to meeting you to help resolve any of your spider vein issues.