To determine if you would benefit from vein treatment, please take a minute to answer the following questions:
- Have you previously been diagnosed with varicose veins, venous reflux or venous insufficiency?
- Do you see varicose or spider veins on your legs?
- Do you experience any of the following:
- Leg pain, aching or cramping?
- Burning or itching of your skin?
- Leg or ankle swelling?
- A “heavy” feeling in your legs?
- Skin discoloration or texture changes?
- Restless legs?
- Open wounds or sores?
- Has anyone in your family been diagnosed with venous disease?
- Do your legs feel achy after prolonged periods of sitting or standing?
- Have you tried other methods of treatment (i.e. laser treatments, sclerotherapy injection, vein stripping, compression stockings, or anti-inflammatory medications) without symptom relief or do your symptoms reoccur?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, you may be a candidate for vein treatment. To schedule a consultation, please contact Dr. Mimi Lee’s office at 501.588.3143 or schedule an appointment now. Dr. Lee looks forward to meeting you to help resolve any of your spider vein or varicose vein issues.