If your career requires you to be on your feet all day, you know how hard standing for long periods of time can be on your body. In addition to making your legs tired, excessive standing can contribute to painful and unsightly varicose veins and spider veins. It’s time to give your legs some TLC, and Dr. Mimi Lee can help.
Dr. Lee has created her “Standing Strong” treatment program to address the unique health needs of patients who spend long hours on their feet.
Turn to a leading vein specialist
Dr. Lee is a vein expert. As the most experienced and highly trained vein specialist in the region, Dr. Lee has devoted her entire medical practice to helping people with their vein issues and aesthetic care needs. Her treatments are quick, easy and usually require little, if any, downtime.
Dr. Lee personally treats her patients, using innovative, in-office, minimally-invasive procedures that can deliver incredible results.
Dr. Lee will first take time to understand your concerns and desires. During your initial visit with Dr. Lee, she will:
- Evaluate your current leg vein problem and how it developed.
- Learn more about your daily standing obligations.
- Consider any previous vein treatments you have had performed.
- Review other medical conditions that need to be considered.
- Perform a thorough physical examination, which may include a painless ultrasound for a more accurate diagnosis.
- Analyze all diagnostic information to develop a personalized treatment plan just for you and your needs and goals.
Depending on what Dr. Lee discovers during the evaluation process, she may recommend one of the following treatments:
- Non-surgical treatments such as leg elevation and compression stockings that can reduce swelling and aches but may not address the underlying issue.
- Sclerotherapy that involves gentle microinjection of a medication into the problem veins.
- ClosureFAST (Venefit™) that collapses or closes unhealthy veins using very gentle radiofrequency heat energy.
- Ambulatory Phlebectomy that allows for safe removal of branches of bulging veins when sclerotherapy or Venefit would not be effective.
To get a better idea of what you can expect from treatment, check out the Photos section to see before and after photos.
Download an Information Sheet (PDF).
Find out which vein treatment is right for you. Call now to learn more – 501.588.3143 – or schedule an appointment.