Pregnancy takes its toll on your body – including your veins. It’s not unusual – in fact, it’s fairly common – to develop spider veins or varicose veins during and after pregnancy. You don’t have to suffer any longer – and you shouldn’t.
Turn to a leading vein specialist – and fellow mom
As a mom, you take care of everyone else. Now, let Dr. Mimi Lee take care of you. Dr. Lee understands your problem and can help. She is a vein expert – and mom herself. She has developed her “Mommy Veins” Treatment with moms’ needs in mind. Her treatments are quick, easy and usually require little, if any, downtime – because let’s face it, moms are usually busy being moms and don’t have a lot of extra time.
Dr. Lee personally treats her patients herself, using innovative, in-office, minimally-invasive procedures that can deliver incredible results.
Dr. Lee will first take time to understand your needs and wants. During your initial visit with Dr. Lee, she will:
- Evaluate your current leg vein problem and how it developed.
- Consider any previous vein treatments you have had performed.
- Review other medical conditions that need to be considered.
- Perform a thorough physical examination, which may include a painless ultrasound for a more accurate diagnosis.
- Analyze all diagnostic information to develop a personalized treatment plan just for you and your needs and goals.
Depending on what Dr. Lee discovers during the evaluation process, she may recommend one of the following treatments:
- Non-surgical treatments such as leg elevation and compression stockings that can reduce swelling and aches but may not address the underyling issue.
- Sclerotherapy that involves gentle micro-injection of a medication into the problem veins.
- ClosureFAST (Venefit™) that collapses or closes unhealthy veins using very gentle radiofrequency heat energy.
- Ambulatory Phlebectomy that allows for safe removal of branches of bulging veins when sclerotherapy or Venefit would not be effective.
To get a better idea of what you can expect from treatment, check out the Photos section to see before and after photos.
Download an Information Sheet (PDF).
Find out which vein treatment is right for you. Call now to learn more – 501.588.3143 – or schedule an appointment