Spider veins and varicose veins happen for various reasons – sometimes they result from heredity or physical condition; other times they occur from lifestyle and daily life. Dr. Lee has experience with patients of all ages, sizes, lifestyles, and backgrounds. She has developed specific treatment programs for the unique issues, needs, and goals of various patient types.
Dr. Lee offers a:
- “Mommy Veins” Treatment – for women whose vein problems stem from pregnancy
- “Vein Families” Treatment – for individuals whose vein issues may be partially due to a genetic tendency
- “Standing Strong” Treatment – for people who frequently stand for long periods of time.
- “Veins Can’t Weight” Treatment – for people with weight issues and suffer from varicose veins.
- “Itsy-Bitsy Spider Veins” Treatment – for those who have smaller, spider vein issues and want to take care of them before they turn into larger varicose vein and vein disease problems.