Varicose veins can be embarrassing, ugly and unsightly. The fact is, varicose veins are a symptom of venous insufficiency or venous reflux, a progressive vein disease that will get worse over time and can lead to a more serious medical condition.
That’s why Dr. Mimi Lee Vein & Aesthetic Care of Little Rock offers a number of minimally invasive procedures. One or a combination of these can make your varicose veins or spider veins virtually disappear in one or two treatments.
Her most recommended varicose vein procedure is a quick, in-office treatment called the Venefit™ (ClosureFAST) Procedure because:
- Is an alternative treatment to traditional vein stripping surgery.
- Brings state-of-the-art technology to a disease that’s been around for decades.
- Provides treatment times of about 30 minutes with little to no downtime.
- Enables patients to be are in and out of the office in about 60 to 90 minutes.
- Is performed right in our new Little Rock offices.
To schedule a consultation with Dr. Mimi Lee Vein & Aesthetic Care for your painful, aching varicose veins, call 501.224.0880 now – or schedule an appointment.