Aesthetic Facial Care – Simple In-Office Treatments With Major Results Dr. Mimi Lee offers various aesthetic facial care treatments that can takes years off your appearance in just minutes. She personally performs every treatment on every patient so she knows her patient receives the most individualized and accurate results in the most comfortable way possible. She is known for her gentle techniques so there is little or no discomfort to her patients.
BOTOX® Cosmetic / DYSPORT These medications can decrease lines on your forehead and at the corners of your eyes between your brows. The medications work by blocking the release of a chemical that enables the muscles to contract. Using a tiny needle, Dr. Lee injects the medication into the muscle tissue surrounding the wrinkle. These injections are quick and minimally invasive. No anesthesia is required. The entire procedure takes about 10 minutes, and there is no downtime afterwards. Discomfort is usually minimal and brief. The effects are localized and do not affect your ability to smile, laugh or show expression. You can usually start to see results within a few days after your treatment, and the appearance of the area between your brows may continue to improve for up to a week. Visible results have been shown to last up to four months. BOTOX®/ Dysport treatments are cosmetic and we do not file insurance for this service. Call now to learn more – 501.224.0880 – or schedule an appointment.
Before BOTOX® After BOTOX®
Dermal Fillers: Dermal fillers can be used to lift and smooth wrinkles and deep grooves in the skin. The applications require minimal to no downtime. Dermal fillers are effective to:
- Smooth wrinkles and folds alongside the nose and around the mouth and chin.
- Straighten the depressed lip corners that can cause a sad look.
- Add volume to lost facial contours and thinning lips.
- Reverse signs of aging from soft tissue volume loss and bone loss.
Before Filler After Filler
Dr. Lee uses local anesthetic cream and/or dental block to assure patient comfort during treatment. The numbing cream needs 20-30 minutes to take effect. The actual procedure takes about 45 minutes and results are immediate. Dr. Lee offers various dermal fillers, including:
- RADIESSE®: This dermal filler is made of unique calcium hydroxyapatite micro-spheres suspended in a natural gel. Radiesse does not require skin testing before treatment. After treatment, your body absorbs the natural gel carrier in several weeks, leaving behind the calcium hydroxyapatite microspheres. Over time, your very own collagen forms around the calcium to leave you with a long-lasting result. Radiesse can be moldable and, therefore, used to shape, contour and sculpt your face. Results are not permanent but usually last longer than gel-form hyaluronic acid fillers (such as Juvederm, Restylane, Perlane, and Belotero). Radiesse results may last 10 months to 2 years depending on treatment locations and the amount of movement involved in treatment areas. Radiesse is also more volumizing compared to the gel-form hyaluronic acid filler. This makes Radiesse ideal as a temporary, longer lasting soft tissue filler for individuals with moderate to severe volume loss.
- JUVÉDERM®: This gel-form dermal filler made from a highly crossed linked purified form of hyaluronic acid (HA). Your skin contains a naturally hydrating substance called hyaluronic acid (HA). Much like a sponge, its primary function is to bind and absorb water, which creates volume in the face. But aging reduces the amount of HA in your face. The lack of HA causes skin to lose structure and volume, creating unwanted facial wrinkles and folds. Juvederm replace the HA your face has lost, bringing back its volume and smoothing facial wrinkles and folds as well as adding volume to thinning lips. Results from Juvederm are not permanent and may last 6 months to 2 years depending on treatment locations and amount of movement involved in treatment areas. This makes Juvederm ideal as temporary soft tissue fillers for individuals who are worried about permanent fillers. Dr. Lee uses the ULTRA XC formula, which contains lidocaine for extra comfort compared to the non-XC version. The ULTRA formula uses highly cross linked formula providing more volume replacement than regular formula of Juvederm.
- RESTYLANE-L, PERLANE-L: These are also gel-form dermal fillers made from hyaluronic acid (HA). Results are not permanent and may last 6 months to 2 years depending on treatment locations and the amount of movement involved in treatment areas. Restylane is especially ideal filler for treatment under eyes to correct the dark circles caused by volume loss. Restylane also works very well in lip treatment. Perlane is slightly more volumizing than Restylane and works well in nasolabial folds and around the mouth and can provide slightly longer lasting results.
- BELOTERO: The newest gel-form hyaluronic acid (HA) dermal filler has been used in Europe for many years with great results.Results from treatments are not permanent and may last 6 months to 10 months depending on treatment locations and amount of movement involved in treatment areas. Belotero is especially ideal filler for treatment for patients with very thin delicate skin as it is very soft and pliable and replaces volume very inconspicuously for the most natural appearing and amazing results.All Dermal Filler treatments are cosmetic and we do not file insurance for this service. Call now to learn more – 501.224.0880 – or schedule an appointment.
Brilliant DistinctionsTM Program is a reward program from Allergan, the maker of Botox® Cosmetic. This program allows you to:
- Earn points each time you get BOTOX® cosmetic, RADIESSE® and JUVÉDERM®
- Redeem your points for big savings on future treatment
- Click the logo for more information or to register